- With over three decades of experience, David Lubarsky has been working as an independent assignment photographer creating inspired images of accomplished professionals & their environments for the editorial, corporate & fine art markets.
- This work has been published in numerous consumer & trade publications, corporate brochures, annual reports and corporate web sites including: American Banker, Barron’s, Business Week, Forbes, Fresh Air Fund, Goldman Sachs & Co., Governing Magazine, Johns Hopkins Magazine, Mercedes Benz USA, Money Magazine, Mount Sinai Medical College, National Law Journal, Pensions & Investments, Research Magazine, Sidley Austin LLP, Skadden Arps LLP, Smart Money, Television Week, Titan Pharmaceutical, The New York Times & The Wall Street Journal.
- In addition, his ongoing photo essay depicting the urban commuting cultural landscape has been widely exhibited in the New York metropolitan area. His first solo exhibit, “In Transit” was funded by a grant from MTA/Arts for Transit at Grand Central Terminal in 1992, followed by a traveling solo exhibition, “Mobility Matters” commissioned by MetroPool Inc. in 2002. And in 2007, David was invited to exhibit at The Fairfield Arts Council Gallery; a two-person show entitled “Transported”.
- David’s studio is located in the Flatiron/NoMad District of Manhattan.
- He lives with his wife, Sarah in Fairfield, CT.
- 2012 - American Photographic Artists (APA)
- 2004 - Editorial Photographers (EP)
- 2003 - BigShotStock.com
- 1990 - American Society of Media Photographers, Inc. (ASMP)
- 1990 - Nikon Professional Service (NPS)
- 1985 - New York Photo Salon
- 1978 - Silvermine Guild Arts Center, New Cannan, CT
- 2003 - Greater Bridgeport Transit Authority, Bridgeport, CT
- 2002 - MetroPool, Inc., Stamford, CT
- 1998 - Marriott Hotel / Brooklyn Renaisance Plaza, Brooklyn, NY
- 1992 - New York City Transit Authority, Brooklyn, NY
- 1992 - Grand Central Terminal Development Office, New York, NY
- 1991 - Metropolitan Transportation Authority, New York, NY
- 1989 - The Saint Vincent's Hospital Collection, AIDS Center; New York, NY
- 1986 - California Museum of Photography, Riverside, CA (1989 & 1990)
- 1983 - Museum of the City of New York
- BFA in Photography - School of Visual Arts, New York, NY
- AAS in Photography - Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY
- © David Lubarsky - All Rights Reserved
- All photographs appearing on the David Lubarsky Photography LLC website are the exclusive intellectual property of David Lubarsky and are protected under, and subject to United States and international copyright laws. No part of this website may be reproduced or downloaded in any manner without the written permission of David Lubarsky.
- If you are interested in using any photographs on this website, please contact David Lubarsky at (212) 505-1720 or email email@example.com